Saturday, February 8, 2014

God is My Rock

Psalm 62 will lift you up no matter what is going on in your life today.  Allow David’s words, inspired by God, to sink into your heart and bless you.

1 Truly my soul finds rest in God;
    my salvation comes from him.
2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
    he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
3 How long will you assault me?
    Would all of you throw me down
    this leaning wall, this tottering fence?
4 Surely they intend to topple me
    from my lofty place;                                                                                                  
    they take delight in lies.
With their mouths they bless,
    but in their hearts they curse.
5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
    my hope comes from him.
6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
    he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
7 My salvation and my honor depend on God;
    he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8 Trust in him at all times, you people;
    pour out your hearts to him,
    for God is our refuge.

It is truly amazing to have God be our rock, the steady force in our life!  He is the one who loves us unconditionally and we can always depend on Him to be there for us and give us strength.  There is so much peace in having someone we can trust at all times.  Do we realize every day what a blessing we have? I encourage you to allow your soul to rest in God today. Do not be shaken. Know that you are blessed!

Terry Smith  
Stephenville, Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment